Wednesday, June 13, 2012

yarn review:JL Vinca colorway 815

I started my Margaret Dashwood Shawl & I am using this yarn.JL VINCA
It was a purchase that as it stands I wouldn't make again in the future.

It has been splitty, and fuzzy and had several 'thin' places in it. I am only hoping that this is just a bad place in the yarn and not the whole yarn or it's gonna be a long day

the shawl is such a lovely little pattern & I'm so in love with it. But this yarn is making for a trying time. I want it to be a pretty shawl & I'm worried about the fuzzies and how they will make my shawl look when I'm finished.

this yarn (thus far) only gets a 2 out of 10 in my opinion. You truly get what you pay for when it comes to this yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting mail! Thanks for leaving your message....

Life is too short to be anything other than happy so if your message is going to be negative or hurtful it will NOT be published, so save our time and just don't spread negativity :o)

thanks!!

happy knitting!