Thursday, June 21, 2012

Karen Kline (bullied bus monitor)

you don't know me...and until I saw that video of you being bullied I didn't know you either. I have donated to your fund set up by others, but I want to do something more personal. I want to send you some of my knitwear.

I would love to knit you a lacy shawl (like Victorian Lace) to be like a hug from me to you. All I would need to know is what color you'd like & what shape you'd like & your addy. (private message me please?)

all you have to do is let me know where to send it. I so want to do something for you. Lord knows you've had enough of a hard time. I am so sorry this happened to you.

IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO CONTACT THIS SWEET LADY LET ME KNOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting mail! Thanks for leaving your message....

Life is too short to be anything other than happy so if your message is going to be negative or hurtful it will NOT be published, so save our time and just don't spread negativity :o)

thanks!!

happy knitting!