Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Review of Jane Austin Knits Summer 2012 (Dashwood Shawl)

Yesterday, I cast on for the Dashwood Shawl from Jane Austin Knits, Summer 2012. I am already in love

pictures property of interweave knits

I don't normally do the instant gratification of getting patterns & books the moment the preview shows up in my email, but this one time I allowed myself to do so.......and man am I glad I did. This is one of the books/ebook that I may actually knit everything from the book/ebook.

You can see more of the lovely patterns HERE

I mean, come on...tell me this pattern doesn't make you swoon
 I plan on making this sometimes this fall. Although I won't be making it so skin tight on me. No one wants to see me wearing something that tight!

and after all is said and done, I must have one of these hats. It will help conceal my Kymco induced hair.....The helmet hair look is not for me my friend. I need help with concealing my already bad looking hair after I've been riding all day. Take my word for it........


I can not CAN NOT recommend this book enough. Seriously. It's already one of my favorite pattern books.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting mail! Thanks for leaving your message....

Life is too short to be anything other than happy so if your message is going to be negative or hurtful it will NOT be published, so save our time and just don't spread negativity :o)

thanks!!

happy knitting!