Sunday, June 17, 2012

review of Patrons Lace Yarn

today I am knitting with Patrons Lace
Lace
by Patons
Light Fingering / 3 ply
80% Acrylic, 10% Wool, 10% Mohair
498 yards / 85 grams

I am knitting The Margaret Dashwood Shawl (the very same pattern that I was knitting other yarn with to do). I frogged the whole pattern and started with this yarn.

I am 15 repeats into the increase section & I've found this yarn to be a very smooth knit. It is light fingering/3 ply, but since it's 10% mohair it feels bigger than that to me. 

I can't wait to show you the picture of the finished shawl!

This yarn is an excellent value for it's price. Just make sure you don't find mohair itchy... 

you can find others comments on this yarn on Ravelry (link)

Patrons Lace Comments 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting mail! Thanks for leaving your message....

Life is too short to be anything other than happy so if your message is going to be negative or hurtful it will NOT be published, so save our time and just don't spread negativity :o)

thanks!!

happy knitting!