Tuesday, June 12, 2012

In case you EVER wondered how serious I am about this whole knitting thing I have going on.....


I have loved knitting so much that THIS is how serious about it I am. I'm tatted now..
(well, again...this is my 3rd and 4th tat here)
 ****AARRRGGGG*** I'm not gonna let on how bad this hurt! I'm a man!

 okay hon...how many pics are you gonna take?
 OUCH CHRIS!!!

 Tat 1 of 2 FINISHED
and there they are......my precious!

what's so funny is this is actually the way I knit. I knit left handed & hold my fingers & hands JUST like this....my tat it is.....amazing!

The artist, Chris Morant, is a true artist. His artwork is amazing! 

if you swing by there, be sure to tell him that Kim sent ya! (yeah, that's me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting mail! Thanks for leaving your message....

Life is too short to be anything other than happy so if your message is going to be negative or hurtful it will NOT be published, so save our time and just don't spread negativity :o)

thanks!!

happy knitting!