Monday, June 25, 2012

of concerts and Jane Austin Knits

I have had terrible bouts of pain with one of my wisdom teeth. This past Tuesday I was given the pleasure of getting that painful thing pulled. I'm still not 100% but I know I'm well on my way.

Saturday night I went to my first ever concert. That's right.....ever. I went to see Alice Cooper and Iron Maiden in Lakewood APM. in Atlanta Ga & let me tell you it was amazing! I had the time of my life.

I won't bore you with ALL my pictures....but here is something





I'm not even gonna apologize for how old, tired, and fat I look in these pics. It was that fun.

in other news

I finished my Margaret Dashwood Shawl from Jane Austin Knits Summer 2012 and it knitted up like a dream. I can not recommend this pattern enough....for novice and professional knitters alike. My version will have buttons at the back (end) so that I can wear it on my Kymco. This yarn (Patrons Lace Yarn) is soft as butter!



I did add a crochet edging (because I do that with almost everything). KNIT THIS! YOU MUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting mail! Thanks for leaving your message....

Life is too short to be anything other than happy so if your message is going to be negative or hurtful it will NOT be published, so save our time and just don't spread negativity :o)

thanks!!

happy knitting!