Sunday, July 22, 2012

update on 'shawl' (blanket) *pic heavy*











a friend of ours had a baby girl not too long ago and I'm working on this for her.....she chose the colors white/pink/brown and I'm loving how it's turning out as I knit it. You see in the pics above various stages of the work that I've been doing and the latest update is I've finished the center panel, lightly blocked it, tinked back the pink border to run the 'hugs and kisses' cables the other direction so that there are an even number of cables (makes sense to me). I still have a ways to go, but I'm getting there.

what's on your needles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting mail! Thanks for leaving your message....

Life is too short to be anything other than happy so if your message is going to be negative or hurtful it will NOT be published, so save our time and just don't spread negativity :o)

thanks!!

happy knitting!