Wednesday, July 25, 2012

but yarn barf is what I do......

a while back I had a spinning wheel that I had to sell in order to meet rent....years later the hubbs gave the go ahead to invest in another wheel eventhough I have more yarn than brains......

While I'm waiting for my wheel, I've picked up a drop spindle (I have 2) to try & learn how to make yarn with one of these beauties. I wish I could learn how to do it this way.


I know it's not yarn yet......but I am determined to teach myself how.

I'm not the fastest learner, but there's no one here to teach me, so I will just wing it.

oh when oh when will it ever really be yarn?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting mail! Thanks for leaving your message....

Life is too short to be anything other than happy so if your message is going to be negative or hurtful it will NOT be published, so save our time and just don't spread negativity :o)

thanks!!

happy knitting!