Saturday, August 11, 2012

hair....long beautiful hair....whhhattt? I don't have that?

I like to grow out my  hair for locks of love and donate it *usually around a Presidential election* and was all set to do that this time, only to have the bad news it's not donate worthy due to meds I took & surgeries I had.

I've only had my hair cut 1 time since moving here like 3 years ago & my hair had grown from a long pixie to touching my bra........well no more.

It made me choke back tears to watch her sweep it up and throw it away.....I had never seen so much hair all over in my life.

I'm glad I didn't go back to a pixie because my hair now touches my collar & I feel bald.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting mail! Thanks for leaving your message....

Life is too short to be anything other than happy so if your message is going to be negative or hurtful it will NOT be published, so save our time and just don't spread negativity :o)

thanks!!

happy knitting!